Thursday, January 19, 2006

Vote early, vote often

This may be too much information, but I'm feeling like I should explain why I seem to have so much time to surf around the web when I'm supposed to be working. See, when I am pumping at work I only have one hand free and am smack in front of my computer. Since I can't call anyone without them wondering what in the hell I'm doing (the pump's not quiet, y'all), I usually use that time to click around the web and see what's new. I tend to hit blogs since shopping sites are just not safe for me. I almost spent $100 yesterday on more cool baby crap I do NOT need. It's amazing how much stuff is out there and what I can learn. Sure, some of it is total shit, but today I learned that you can subit photos for the labels of Jones Soda bottles.

OK, so the chances of them choosing one of mine are nill, but I thought I'd try anyway. So please go give them a 10 and let's see if we can gain a critical mass.

Click here for the mohawk baby (my fav)
and then
Click here
and then for one more...
Click here

Thanks!

1 comment:

Mama C-ta said...

I voted 10's and man I want to do it now! Is that horrible of me?