Thursday, January 19, 2006

Can I get a witness?

Oh. My. God. I made it all the way home from daycare today in happy silence, and Clementine wasn't even asleep! What? you ask. No static? No screaming? NO! She just sat there and sucked her paci and cooed a little and smiled at her reflection in the carseat mirror thingy we have. Is there a new world order?? Maybe she just realized she better be nice after the party she decided to throw last night between 2 and 5 a.m. Nate and I were not thrilled, and the little girl is lucky I didn't leave her on someone's doorstep. But enough negative! Darling C. had a good car ride. I didn't try to ram anyone or curse the traffic lights. Life is good.

2 comments:

NicksFlickPicks said...

The big question: how was the lane management of the other drivers on the road with you?

Mama C-ta said...

OMG a drive w/out white noise? I'm so jealous.

When babies are screaming their heads off in cars don't the red lights seem so much longer, the traffic so much heavier, drivers driving so much slower? It's such a nightmare. Glad you had an enjoyable drive!

BTW I will respond to your email about Bmore...having thinking issues.