Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Six-pack abs

Has my little girl been reading Cosmo? For the last few weeks, she has been hard at work on shaping and toning her cute little midriff by doing stomach crunches every time we put her on her back. I think she's worried about bikini season and wants to crunch crunch crunch away her baby fat. Check it out:



Personally, I blame my friend Karen. Bitch was a great workout buddy when I was pregger--she dragged my ass to the gym at least a few times a week and watched me sweat it out on the treadmill (I swear all the exercise is why I had such a short labor). But even as my belly expanded and my protests grew, she made me work abs with her. Back then I was worried about being on my back too long and the damage it could cause the unborn baby. I SHOULD have been worried about creating a little mini workout freak who would start stomach crunches before many of her more important milestones. What's next? A baby triathalon?

2 comments:

Mama C-ta said...

You know I used to like you until I found out you actually worked out when pregnant when I was working on making myself so large that I needed a crane to remove me from the sofa.

She looks really cute doing them though! And she's working hard!!

Sreenivasa S said...

Hi you have got a good info on your blog which is worth reading, even I have a Muscle toning related website and blog. I should say good job done