Thursday, January 26, 2006

Monkey see, monkey do



This is my niece Abigail, big sister to our newest family member Eleanor. Since Eleanor has come home, Abby has been swaddling her baby doll Priscilla (a creepy newborn doll that Nate and I gave her for Christmas), shushing her when she cries and even feeding her, as you see above. She is wonderfully preoccupied with breastfeeding and asked me last night if I feed Clementine with a bottle or with my boobies. "I feed my baby with my boobies," she told me. From the looks of it, she's darn good at that and even manages to watch a little TV while Priscilla snacks.

2 comments:

M said...

That's very cute. My oldest did that when I was nursing the baby too. Cute site. Can't remember whose I linked over from, I've been lurking for a few days. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Mrs. Flinger said...

Buhahahahahaha. That's hilarious!