Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A moment of zen...


OK, I'm off the ledge. My last post was a crank-fest, and I think it was mostly just shit I had to get off my chest.

How can anything be bad when there is something so cute and perfect in the world (see photo if you're totally dense and don't know what I'm talking about)? When I went to get Clementine after work, she laughed when she saw me, reached out to hold me and erased all my icky feelings about everything.

Sometimes, shit just gets to me. A little perspective helps me see none of it matters. So no more bitching. I'm going to go roll around on the floor with my sweetie and let her drool all over me.

3 comments:

Dr. S said...

You can bitch if you need to. That's part of what we're here for, no?

Dr. S said...

By the way, I love the KISS-style lightning bolt shirt with striped pants combo she's rocking in this picture.

Gretchen said...

Hi Amanda - I reached your site via Rockstar Mommy and it is great! Now, did you ever confront daycare lady? Both the crybaby comment and of course the bottle propping bothered the heck out of me! Anyway, Baby C is such a cutie!