Thursday, February 02, 2006

The swing of things







I confess, the power of suggestion is strong with me. I saw this swing in a magazine and couldn't stop thinking about it for days. Yes, I had to order it from Austria; no, it wasn't cheap. My brother-in-law wonders why I can't just buy a Johnny Jump-up from Target, and I have no good reason except that this swing is so cute--a little piece of art hanging in our doorway. Best part about it: no Disney characters and no large warning tags. Also, darling C. like to snack on it.

5 comments:

M said...

That is really cute and she's so cute in it! I was going to ask where you got it before I saw the text below the pics. Um yeah, won't be getting one, but enjoying seeing C in hers!

Dr. S said...

These pictures make me want a swing like this for myself. Do they make adult sizes?

Dr. S said...

Also, it's nice to see that she's pulling the "I can pick up my own head! I'm starting to get near crawling position!" moves. And rocking them in flame socks, no less. I'd like to get a pair of those high-flaming thigh-highs myself! Apparently, I'm just envying Clementine's stuff this weekend.

Mama C-ta said...

Crap, OK I need one. No J doesn't need it, he has the huge ass Jumparoo that is obnoxious and takes up half our living room. IIIII need that one. Where from, please tell.

Love the babylegs too! Damn it, Ikeep forgetting to respond to your Baltimore email. Not forgetting it just requires me to think which is soooo hard to do.

BTW, C is so freaking cute.

Isabel said...

I'm with you...gotta have the cool looking stuff.

Love the pictures.