Saturday, February 25, 2006

Baby Vader


Baby Vader, originally uploaded by K.C. Belle.

This is my niece Eleanor. Ever wonder what happens to those single guys in their 20s who collect Star Wars figurines and merchandise with their first real paychecks? That stuff eventually ends up in basement storage when they can find a woman who will marry them DESPITE obvious quirks, and then they go and do shit like this to their babies. I'm strangely not horrified, though. I think it's pretty cute. And you'd never run out of variations on the whole "Luke...I'm your father line."

2 comments:

Crissy T. said...

Um, were you peeking in our basement? Because it's full of Star Wars stuff. I now know what I have to possibly look forward to! That is a really cute picture, by the way.

Sharpie said...

Just laughed OUT LOUD!!
We did it to ours with a KISS mask.