Monday, September 04, 2006

Cleaning house

365 days ago I was in labor and just about to actually admit it. I had been in labor all day but was out shopping with Karen and thinking that I had some strange incontinence problem--not that my water had broken.

We've had one hell of a weekend--a birthday party, a special parade, a faux baptism that was lovely, an actual Labor Day parade and another birthday. Needless to say, my house is a wreck, we're all living on a massive sugar high and no one is excited about returning to the grind tomorrow. I'm about to go kick some ass in my kitchen but had to hit the hard drive first and post some photos from our camping trip a few weeks ago. I took about a gazillion pics of Clementine's awesome birthday party and had to make way to post them in the next day or two.

But before all that, let's look back at some of the cutest Clementines of the last few weeks. Wearing the same shoes as her daddy:

putting on shoes


Dancing like a fool at the Ukranian Sunflower Festival to the Polish Muslims:


dancing


Wearing the badest dress ever:


nobody's ol' lady

Kicking Aunt K's butt at all games while camping:

caught in the act

Click on any of these for an overdose of darling C.

I'm going downstairs now to talk to Nate about where the last year has gone and how much we love our little girl. Much birthday posting will follow.

1 comment:

Dr. S said...

She looks *so* much like you in that last picture.