Friday, May 19, 2006

This week in pictures

I know that so far just about every age has been my favorite, but I've been feeling particularly luckly lately to have such a happy baby, exploring the world, laughing and causing all sorts of mischief. She has been so much fun that Nate and I are getting even less done at home just so we can sit around and watch her. I just uploaded some new pics to Flickr, but here are some of the highlights:

Our little circus girl loves to walk on her hands. The first time she did it she laughed harder than I've ever heard her. Now it's just a regular thing she likes to do (is it wrong that I'd so much rather see her run off and join the circus than become a republican? No, that's called parenting!):

wheelbarrow


She's been standing on her own for a few seconds at a time, but I'm never fast enough to get a picture. She's also trying her hardest to simply stand up from a seated position, which means she spends a lot of time like this:
her favorite stance


Her dad couldn't be happier that she loves his whack-ass old VW. When she got grease all over her fingers he almost peed he was so excited.
she loves her VWhello there


So in lieu of any sort of real thoughts (other than it's finally Friday and I never thought I'd make it through the week), some photos.

2 comments:

Jenny Wynter said...

It's so beautiful to see how exciting you're finding parenthood. It reminds me of how awesome it really is and just to chill out and enjoy it. Thanks. x

Sharpie said...

Seriously. Your daughter has the best clothes.
Love the pics!!