Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More weekend fun

What I couldn't expand upon last bight becasue I was so freakin' tired is how much fun the rest of my hungover Sunday was with my little girl and Nate. It was beautiful weather, so I put on my darkest shades and went over to my friend Laura's house to lounge around in her pretty backyard. What I learned from this experience is that it is very important, when you are hungover, to go to a house where there are no other small children. People there will likely be excited to entertain and play with your child while you lie on their lawn furniture and slurp water. Sure, you may have to change a diaper or two, but your contributions can be minimal.

Laura and Dave have a great big trampoline, and I thought it would be fun to roll around with little Miss Clementine for a while. Know what trampolines produce a lot of? Static. And giggles. Her hair instantly sprouted out in all directions, and she LOVED as I bounded her around. Other than one misjudgement that popped her well off the surface of the trampoline and which she enjoyed nonetheless (see below for photo), she stuck to the surface of the thing and crawled around picking up leaves and little bugs. Such bliss.

Static:


look at my hair!


Giggles:

too much fun


One big bounce:


oops!

6 comments:

Dr. S said...

I *love* the levitating baby shot.

badhummus said...

I love it too! The pictures of this kid keep getting better and better.

Allison said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Holy electric hair! Great shot of the flying baby too. What a little ham she is!

Sharpie said...

GREAT pics. Love the trampoline!!

Mama C-ta said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Look how fun, Clementine must be in Heaven! And I love her mad scientist hair.

I totally need to email you back. It's been a tad...hectic lately. Damn teething.