Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Clementine + Hudson = Tru Luv 4Ever

I haven't gotten to write like that since my hot and heavy 8th grade romance with Jeff Melzer (which sadly ended in his dumping me to ask Ann Lorden to the 8th grade dance, the jerk), who wrote me at least three notes a day and called me every night for hours and hours of nonsense on the phone. Ah, my first french kiss. Such nostalgia. We had all sorts of codes in our notes, and I think there was even some fancy folding now and then--footballs, swans, origami for the hormonal set.

And now my fast little hussy of a daughter has launched her own love life, this time falling head over heels for a boy named Hudson. He may be a little bit younger, but he's very advanced for his years; sure, he has some hang ups about not being able to roll over yet, but he keeps his very own blog and has some very sophistcated thoughts. Look how eager she is to teach him about love:
Not to mention tenderness:
And although I'm not really sure what she's doing here (maybe practicing dentistry because Hudson is the kind of guy who will certainly stand behind his woman's career) I'm certain it is done with love:
It's a good thing we adore Hudson's parents and can confirm he comes from good stock because there's no talking Clementine out of it. She's smitten.

5 comments:

Belle said...

Did Ann Lorden even like boys?
Did Clementine learn those moves from Grammy?

Dr. S said...

Is it possible that he only loves her for her HOTT leggings? This girl's on fire!

Do remind her, if he decides to leave her, that she's definitely the better looking in this pair.

badhummus said...

If you decide to have a caption contest on your blog, you could start with one of these pictures please?

I don't know Jeff, but I know he's going to be a happy man when he googles himself!

Mama C-ta said...

WTF?? I go away for a few days and come back to find C has a new boyfriend?? OK, I see. And Cricket went and got the same BabyLegs just to match his girlfriend.

Jenny Wynter said...

That's gorgeous! My daughter Ella had a baby romance that is still going strong almost four years later, so you know, it's not necessarily a fleeting thing. ;-)