Monday, April 03, 2006

Back in the saddle

There's lots to report, but it's my first day back after spring break, and they actually expect me to work around here. Needless to say, we're back in daycare, back at work, back in the hellish saddle, so to speak. It's not like it's going smoothly, but what can we do? The time change is messing us all up, there's no longer grab-and-go breakfast food at home anymore and Nate put Clementine's dress on BACKWARDS this morning. So I'm hungry, missing my girl and wondering what kind of job I can do to make a killing and still be at home. More soon.

1 comment:

Mama C-ta said...

I'm sorry. I do hope you can get something which would allow you to work from home. I know it would mean a lot to you!

Hey, are you still traveling to these parts in the next couple weeks?