Friday, April 21, 2006

MIA

Indeed, I did not get eaten by my digital camera trying to remove Easter pictures and the very coveted shots of Clementine in her "George Bush Hates You" onesie. I haven't even started that. So why haven't I logged on all week? The truth....I'm in turmoil and spending far too much time in my head instead of doing anything else. I have a huge decision to make that affects my job, my family, my happiness, etc., and I don't yet know what to do. On the one hand, I'm ready to take a chance; on the other, am I stupid to walk away from stability and security for a dream I didn't even have a year ago?

Don't mean to be so cryptic. I'll post photos when I've had some down time this weekend, and maybe even more details.

4 comments:

Sharpie said...

Dreams are there for us to reach out for - don't sell yourself short. We only get so many opportunities.

Dr. S said...

Ask for a sign. When I was looking at grad schools, I asked for a sign, because my mother told me to. Thirty minutes later, I was confronted by a case full of the book Journey to Ithaca. This method works for me.

I'm asking for a sign for you, in fact.

Jenny Wynter said...

Remember nobody in the whole history of the world (universe, even) has ever done anything worthwhile that wasn't scary at some stage. Rock on I say!

Allison said...

Since when do you not completely go for what your heart tells you? You know what you need to do! And, you have a lot of people who care about you and will support you through this...