Monday, April 24, 2006

It's true...

George Bush hates you:


clementine0045

Even if you're white. Unless you're rich. Or Dick Cheney. Or Don Rumsfeld. Or Karl Rove. Or rich. He especially hates you if you're a poor child...unless you're a fetus.

Hear that? That's the sound of my mother combusting with anger upon reading this and realizing I am a hopeless liberal and thus cannot possibly love and respect her. I have a few more of these onesies (I made them) for small ones, and I think the screen may still work if I try. Any takers?

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hell ya! Love it! I've been on a tie dye kick myself so if you want a hippy onesie I can supply or not:)

Anonymous said...

George Bush definitely hates me, but what a cruel man to hate such a cute baby! Down with Bush!

Mama C-ta said...

He sure does hate me but I liked him for a split second years ago when he gave me a $300 check for nothing so I could go get tattooed ;)

You silk screened these yourself? Nice!