Monday, October 16, 2006

A glut of fall photos

I spent last night sorting through the million or so pictures I've taken of Clementine in the past few weeks, and in lieu of a more substantial post about the weekend (a not-so-hot burlesque show, lots of cake, a 50s-style wedding and a visit from my mom that didn't make me want to shoot myself or her) I thought I'd put a few up. That should buy me some time to do actual work at work today since I'm making this a two-day week. Clementine's day care provider's daughter is getting married this weekend and she is closing shop for a few days. Instead of finding an alternative, I'm taking a vacation and finding some cool stuff to do, daughter in tow, for a while. What we won't need to do is find a pumpkin patch because we've got that covered in spades:





look at my gourds!

Isn't that last one ridiculously suggestive? She held those gourds there all afternoon.

And my new favorite shot of the three of us:

2 comments:

Wood said...

beautiful fall pictures. thanks for putting them up.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha love the one with the gourds. She's all, "You want some of this?"
The shadows one is beautiful.

PS How 'bout them Tigers, huh?