Friday, June 02, 2006

Mother of the year

Dear judges:

I hereby submit these photos as further evidence that I deserve the title "Mother of the Year" for 2006. While the sunburn and hungover trampoline stunts were impressive, I think you will agree they pale in comparison to my new method of keeping my child contained:


you know this is not how we discipline her, right?


She also appears to be having a nutritious snack here, no doubt something delicious left behind by the dog. Lest you think we are overly cruel, I assure you we do let her out from time to time:


see, I'm happy!


Click on the above photos if you still need more convincing.

Yours,
Punk Rock Mama

5 comments:

badhummus said...

I dunno, PRM...the bottom picture looks like it was taken first. The top picture appears to be much later in the evening...

Anonymous said...

Well, I have seen worse--kids on a leash! At least this way, she's contained! And fed! It's a double bonus babysitter! Just turn on the TV so she won't get bored, maybe give her some Mountain Dew so she isn't thirsty, and you are free to dust the pink flamingos on your lawn!

Sharpie said...

(slaps forehead) THIS is why we should have gotten a dog INSTEAD of the cross-dressing cat!! And I'm glad to see your tupperware cabinet looks like mine.

Sharpie said...

(slaps forehead) THIS is why we should have gotten a dog INSTEAD of the cross-dressing cat!! And I'm glad to see your tupperware cabinet looks like mine.

Sharpie said...

perhaps I should slow down on hitting the enter key - sorry. lol. Glad you're back.