Tuesday, June 06, 2006

zzzzzzzz

My darling, wonderful, sparkling little girl decided to share her sunshine with the world this morning at 6 a.m. I know for a kid this isn't really THAT early, but when you're living on a tight margin, a carefully balanced system based on a specific bed time and the subsequent ability to sleep until 7:15 a.m., the hour and a half you lose (even if it is to watch your impossibly cute daughter play) takes its toll almost instantly. I cannot keep my eyes open. Not even when driving. Especially not when working. I suspect not even while pumping. Why on earth doesn't Starbucks deliver in emergency situations such as this?

3 comments:

Jake Silver said...

I found this site just surfing around from one BlogRoll to the next. Very good site.

Jenny Wynter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny Wynter said...

Wow, PRM, looks like your site could double as a personals finder! Hehe...

Sleep deprivation sure sucks - you know they use it as a form of torture to get spies and the like to reveal their secrets. Don't let her break you!!! ;-)