Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Chicago files

Three weeks late, but I finally got around to sorting through the pictures of our trip to Chicago. There are many gems, but my favorites are certainly when we try to get darling C and her cousins into one shot. These are best viewed as a series. Case in point:

getting settledhuh?give me thatwhere are you going?try thisstill not quite rightas good as it gets

Like trying to herd kittens.

It was a trip of firsts. Clementine's first train ride:
checking it out

Her first hot dog (she's not a fan):what the hell is this?

Her first donut:oh, refined sugar

And her first family picnic:favorite group shot


Now maybe by next weekend I will post the photos I took of last weekend's camping trip. Click any of the photos above for a gazillion more.

No comments: