Thursday, March 01, 2007

Helmets may not be punk rock...

...but mine sure did save my life. I was released from the hospital yesterday after three long days of tests, poking, prodding and wondering what the hell happened, and it appears everything is on the mend and there is no lasting damage. I'm NOT giving up snowboarding, and let me be clear: this is not an indication of how much I suck. I was rather awesome and ripped it up pretty well--I just caught a bad break (no pun there since nothing is really broken).

Looking at the computer for more than a few minutes gives me a pretty huge headache, especially since I had my eyes dilated AGAIN today for a never ending series of tests. But more on my experiences soon.

6 comments:

Indie Mama said...

Oh Goodness - you're certainly earning your snowboarding cred (albeit the hard way)! Wishing you a very speedy mend!

Christy said...

Scary! THREE DAYS? I'm glad to hear that everything is ok.

Belle said...

Is it hte computer screen or is it mom giving you the headache?

Dr. S said...

I think that helmets are TOTALLY punk rock.

Emily with an M said...

Holy shit, woman! I'm glad you're OK! I'm sure this all makes for an amazing story...can't wait to read.

Get well- no more dilation!

Sharpie said...

OMGGGGG are you alright?????