Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sick. So sick.

We have not been swallowed by a giant black hole, but at this point that's seeming like something I'd rather be doing. We are the house of sick and have been nursing various fevers, sniffles, infections and the likes since Saturday. I'm back at work today but wish I wasn't. The joy of falling into this pit of germs is that between the three of us we may never escape, each of us bringing home germs from school or day care or work and passing them back and forth like an illicit smoke. Nate got a little better from her bronchitis, but then C went down with the flu and ear infection. She turned a corner, but then I got sidelined with my annual winter cold. We're not sleeping. We're cranky. Oh, and we're using lots and lots and lots and lots of Kleenex.

3 comments:

Indie Mama said...

Ohhh! Hot-boxing influenza! Score!
Hope you guys feel better soon.

Christy said...

Since Saturday?? That's awful! My sympathies! I hope that the lots and lots of Kleenex you are using is that kind with the lotion in them or else by this point, I also feel bad for your noses. Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

oh no, i must have spread the horrible snot plague across the internet! you poor chickens. ear infections on kids are the worst, you have 100% empathy from me in that department.
pump some soup into everyone, hope you feel better ASAP.