Tuesday, July 03, 2007

We're back...

...and I've officially washed all the campfire smoke out of my hair, the last of my tribe to do so. I could write a love letter to Lake Michigan and the Ludington State Park for a beautiful week (albeit a little chilly, if you can imagine) but need to start the epic task of doing all my smoke-infused laundry and washing my dishes (CampSuds and cold well water don't seem quite good enough), putting our life back in order and continuing to adjust to a life not on vacation. And of course I need to get pictures off the camera so you all can see just how dirty a pint-sized camper can get in a day, despite braving the sometimes-freezing lake water to wash off.

1 comment:

Indie Mama said...

3 little barefoot campers! too cute!
(and how brave of their mommies...)
= )